Only 5 Ingredients to this delicious soup made with Italian sausage, tortellini and spinach.
My one sister-in-law always entertains for the Super Bowl. This year we had “Soup-or-Salad Bowl.”
My other sister-in-law brought this soup. It was fantastic!
Want to know the BEST part?
FIVE ingredients. F I V E.
Simply brown some spicy Italian sausage and drain off any grease. Add a can of diced tomatoes and some chicken stock and let it come to a boil. Drop in cheese tortellini, cook until done. Toss in a couple of handfuls of baby spinach and Ta-Da!
Easiest soup I have EVER made, and so delicious!!
- 48 ounces chicken stock
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage
- 1 (20 ounce) package of cheese tortellini
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach (about two big handfuls)
- In a soup pot, brown your Italian sausage, drain any excess grease and return to pot. Add in can of tomatoes and chicken stock. Bring to a boil. Add in tortellini and cook until done. Right before serving, Toss in spinach and give a minute to wilt. Serve hot.