This Creamy Mushroom Orzo pasta is done in about 10 minutes, so it makes the perfect side dish or even a quick meatless meal! Only 3 ingredients.
I don’t know about you, but new side dish recipes are one I will gladly take anytime. It seems it’s where I lack the most creativity sometimes. Typically they are pretty basic; Vegetable, potato, rice or pasta.
waaaaa – waaaaa.
I decided to switch it up. I had purchased a bag of Orzo last Spring, when it was still cold. I had a bunch of lemons from my sister, and was going to try making some Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup. Well, the lemons were made into something else, the weather got warm, and the recipe didn’t happen.
But I still had that pasta. One night, we were grilling chicken, and I decided to give this side dish a whirl.
It was so easy, I think my Boxer puppy could have made it.
Only 3 ingredients. Yes, three.
So. what are you waiting for? Let’s grad the recipe and get cookin’!
- 16 ounce package of Orzo pasta, cooked according to package
- 1 (3 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can of cream of mushroom soup
- parsley, for serving, if desired
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. drain, return to pan, stir in soup and mushrooms, heat through. Sprinkle with parsley of desired. Serve.
Here are a couple of my other favorite sides!