Perfectly sweet Sauza Strawberry Margaritas — made by the pitcher, perfect for poolside sipping.
The end of last summer I made these Strawberry Margaritas for the very first time. They were perfect for poolside celebrating!
When Sauza gave me the recipe for their Strawberry Margarita, made with the same Silver Tequila, I knew I had to try it. It quickly became a favorite of ours, too.
We love that they are made by the pitcher, perfect amount to share! We rimmed the glasses with red and white sugar crystals, and the pitcher and glasses are garnished with fresh strawberries and limes.
Give them a try this summer!
Baby — it’s HOT outside!
- 1½ cups Sauza Signature Blue Silver Tequila
- ½ cup Triple Sec Liqueur
- 1 cup Strawberry Pucker Schnapps
- 3 cups sour mix
- Sliced strawberries and limes, for garnishing
- Sugar for the rim (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a pitcher filled with ice. Stir and enjoy!