Creamy Chicken Parmesan Soup is loaded with Italian flavors and pasta. Prepared slowly in your crock pot or on your stove top in about 30 minutes.
What is more comforting than a hot steaming bowl of soup? How about when it’s inspired by one of the best Italian comfort foods of all, Chicken Parmesan!?
This soup is only made better, by just how easy it is to make. It starts with a jar of Bertolli® Pasta Sauce, so the spices are already perfect. You can prepare it in your crock pot, slow cooking on low all day, or on your stove top in about 30 minutes. Perfect weeknight meal option!
Our lives are filled with numerous responsibilities and activities every day. I don’t know about you, but my “to do” list isn’t getting any shorter. It’s important to take the time to enjoy your life and your loved ones. In our house, some of our best times are shared right around our dinner table. Dinner doesn’t have to be difficult. Just tasty and present. Right?
Bertolli® Pasta Sauces are celebrating 150 years of authentic Tuscan taste and want to help bring Tuscany to your dinner table. They are teaming up with Sam’s Club and encouraging folks to try their sauces and see why we have a longstanding history of providing premium taste and high quality.
So, why not gather your family around a Tuscan inspired meal that starts with Bertolli®, and share some great moments of your own?
- 1 jar Bertolli® Pasta sauce
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3-4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 32 ounces chicken stock
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces pasta, prepared
- 8 ounce package Parmesan cheese for serving
- Stove Top Method: In your soup pot, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until fragrant. Stir in cubed chicken meat and saute until cooked.
- Add diced tomatoes, pasta sauce, red pepper flakes and chicken stock. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in cream. Add pasta, stir, heat through and serve topped with Parmesan cheese.
- Crock Pot Method: Place all of the ingredients except cream and pasta into your crock pot. Cook on low 6 hours. Add uncooked pasta, turn crock pot to high and cook 30 minutes longer, or until pasta is cooked al dente. Stir in cream.
- Serve topped with grated Parmesan cheese.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bertolli®. The opinions and text are all mine.