Freshly brewed iced tea, with peach infused Everclear®, honey simple syrup and fresh peaches, taste like summertime in a glass. Cheers, my friends!
I think the best part of the party, aside from the company of course, is making a signature drink! Especially in the summertime. The options seem to be endless, and the fun of using all of the taste bud tantalizing summer fruits makes my mind go crazy with ideas!
When I was given the chance to create a summer cocktail especially for Everclear®, my brain was on overdrive! I had a couple of concoctions brewing at the same time, infusing the natural grain alcohol with different fruits and even some fresh herbs. Alas, I kept going back to the jar with the peaches. I adore peaches, and I was so anxious to use the peach infused Everclear® — but I had to be patient. I wanted the flavors to really come through.
Peach Infused Everclear®
Everclear® is neutral grain alcohol. Giving it the unique ability to extract even the subtlest of flavors. Its neutral flavor profile gives you a clean slate to infuse and transform however you’d like.
Even though I love fruit flavored drinks, I am not crazy about the super sweet ones. That is why using this peach infused Everclear® with a fresh brewed glass of tea sounded like the direction I wanted to go. I knew from my first delicious sip that I had created the perfect cocktail for our 4th of July pool party!
It will pair nicely with all of the fantastic BBQ’d food, it’s easy to have everything prepared ahead, giving you more time with your guests. Sweeten it as much as you like with the honey simple syrup, making it perfect for any guest’s tastes.
There are so many fantastic recipes using Everclear® that I urge you to try. Their website MakeItYourOwn.com is a sophisticated guide to mixology, entertaining and fabulous recipes for grown-up cocktails that you and your guests are sure to enjoy.
Only Everclear®, with its neutral grain composition, extracts the optimal flavor to infuse your cocktails — whether you’re making bitters or liqueurs or tinctures or extracts.
- 1 ounce Peach Infused Everclear®
- 1 ounce Honey Simple Syrup
- ¼ peach, chopped, skins left on
- freshly brewed iced tea
- To make the Peach Infused Everclear®: One week prior to the party, remove the skin and pit from a couple of peaches. (use more or less depending on the amount of infused Everclear® you are making) Drop the peaches into a pot of boiling water to quickly blanch them. Leave in for a couple of minutes, remove them from the boiling water place them in a jar with a lid. Cover them with Everclear® and secure the lid. Keep in a dark cool place for a week, gently swirling them every couple of days. When ready to use, remove the peaches from the jar.
- To make the Honey Simple Syrup: boil equal parts honey and water on the stove until honey is dissolved. Store in the refrigerator.
- To make drink: Fill a glass with ice, add 1 ounce of Peach infused Everclear® - 1 ounce of honey simple syrup - and top with freshly brewed iced tea. Add chopped peaches, give it a good stir, and serve it with a slice of peach. I loved the look of the mason jar mugs, with the name of this fun summertime cocktail.
- Enjoy in moderation.
What would you make with your very own bottle of Everclear® ? Maybe reinvent a classic cocktail like a Whiskey Sour or a light and lemony Sparkling Limoncello Mojito? The options are endless – pop over to MakeItYourOwn.com to browse the recipes and while you’re there follow them on Pinterest, so you never miss a great new addition!
Everclear® is the perfect ingredient for craft cocktails and home mixology, allowing you to put your own spin on new and old favorites. With its neutral grain composition, Everclear® extracts the optimal flavor to infuse your cocktails — whether you’re making bitters, liqueurs, tinctures or extracts. Visit makeityourown.com for recipe ideas, tips and more!
“This post was brought to you by Everclear®, the “original” grain alcohol, and Luxco. I received compensation to write this post. The opinions and text are all mine.