Summer’s coming. Can you feel it? The nights are getting shorter and the days are getting longer. That means it’s time to enjoy the great outdoors! Barbecuing, picnicking, camping — sitting around the fire pit, roasting S’mores. Ah … the good life.
Well, this new addition, to my favorite section on my blog, PIES, is inspired by my love of S’mores.
If you don’t make your own crust like I did, and just purchase a ready-made graham crust, this pie is “no bake!”
No heating up the kitchen, just chill and serve!
However – if you do decide to make your own crust, it’s seriously worth it, because they are thicker, and just add more to that ‘Graham Factor’ – ya know?
Try it — the family will be demanding to have S’MORE!
- For the Crust (if not using a store bought one)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- For the filling:
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 14 ounces Marshmallow Fluff
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup hot fudge
- Shaved/Curled Milk Chocolate
- To prepare crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar with a fork, and press into a 9" deep dish pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, cool.
- To prepare filling: Combine whipping cream and vanilla in your mixer and whip til stiff peaks form. Set aside. In your mixer with the paddle attachment beat cream cheese until smooth. Mix in marshmallow fluff. Gently fold in whipped cream.
- Drizzle the pie crust with hot fudge. Scoop filling into crust, and spread evenly.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Chill in refrigerator at least 4 hours. Overnight is best.
- Curl milk chocolate over the top before serving. Keep in the refrigerator.
the hot fudge drizzle!
Love S’mores? Here are a couple other favorites: